Country-> transport time (business days, excluding the date of collection)
OUR VEHICLES WITH SHIPMENTS DEPART EVERY FRIDAY.
- Parcels are normally delivered within 4-7 business days of the date of collection. Please note that the date of collection is date zero (0).
- Deliveries are made within 7 days, except where collection is on a Thursday, in which case delivery within 7 days cannot be guaranteed.
- Orders from Poland can be made until 9 PM (Irish time).
- Shipments in Poland are collected for us by our sub-contractors (GLS or Fedex), between 8 AM and 6 PM. However, no specific time or time period can be arranged for collection.
- Shipments in Ireland are collected and delivered between 9 AM and 10 PM. Collection / delivery times can be arranged by phone.
- If you are planning to send a shipment from Poland on a Thursday, please note that we may not be able to collect your shipment as arranged, because our courier will simply not have enough time to pick it up, as shipments are collected on the specified date or on the following date. If your shipment is collected on a Friday, it will not depart from Poland on the same Friday, but on the next one.
- Our sub-contractors in Poland may sometimes need 48 hours to pick up a shipment to be delivered to our sorting facility in Poland. If your shipment is collected on a Thursday, it may arrive at its destination later than expected.
- Parcels are collected from Monday to Friday, between 8 AM and 6 PM. However, no specific time can be arranged for collection.
- Parcels are collected and delivered by GLS. Please note that GLS couriers in different countries are not required to contact senders or recipients before collection or delivery, although they usually do by phone.
- Couriers accept no cash payments.