For all parcel deliveries, there is a risk of damage to your shipment. Therefore, SpeedPack takes great care to control and minimise the risk. As a result, the percentage of parcels damaged in transit is kept low, at less than 1%, which is less than the numbers reported by our competitors.
Our services include, as a standard feature, insurance of all shipments. Most of our cases of damaged parcels that are caused by the fact that parcels are not always properly protected for transport. All our customers are asked to take parcel packing seriously and responsibly, as we do not accept liability for damage to parcels if they are not packed properly (see the Packing Instructions section for details) in accordance with our requirements.
How does SpeedPack handle complaints?
- If you think that we have not provided our transport service properly, you have the right to make a complaint to us. Complaints can be made by customers or their agents.
- Any complaints made by made within 2 (two) days from the date of delivery. However, if your complaint is about a lost shipment, you will have 14 (fourteen) days within which to make a complaint.
- Complaints should be sent by electronic mail to a e-mail address provided for such purposes by SpeedPack. Once we receive your complaint, you will have 14 days to provide us with the documents and information we may need to process your complaint. These include:
- a) details of the person making the complaint: full name (business name), address of residence, bank account number (for payment of compensation (if any));
- b) details of the basis for your complaint (in accordance with our T&Cs), the shipment number, and the reasons for your complaint;
- c) receipts and invoices confirming the purchase of the items contained in the shipment to which the complaint relates; other documents, including a copy of the courier’s report on the damage to or status of the shipment.
- SpeedPack will then have 60 days to respond to the complaint to you by email or in writing.