Parcel delivery by courier
Would you like to become our regular customer? We could offer you even lower prices!
Contact our office.
Do you need to send a parcel now from Poland to Ireland or the other way round and your parcel is heavier than 50 kg? SPEEDPACK has the solution!
We collect and deliver parcels from Ireland to Poland (and from Poland to Ireland). Generally, we use our own vehicles and drivers, which means the standard of safety we offer is much higher than that offered by courier companies such as GLS or DPD. The shipments delivered by our drivers go through only automated sorting facilities in Poland and, on the way, they are sorted manually, with reloading reduced greatly!
Our couriers collect and deliver parcels from Tuesday to Thursday, between 8 AM and 6 PM in Poland (no specific time or time period (other than the above) can be arranged for collection or delivery, and between 8 AM and 10 PM in Ireland. The average delivery time is 4-7 business days. It is much shorter than the delivery times offered by national postal service operators. Plus, you can be sure that your parcel will be delivered directly to its addressee.
Collection, carriage, delivery
- Our vehicles with shipments depart from warehouses every Friday.
- Our courier will always give you a consignment note that will contain all the necessary address and contact details. As the sender, you are required to check that the document is correct. If you discover any errors, call or email us to let us know.
- You can use our tracking system to track your parcel. To do this, you will need the tracking number given in the consignment note.
- Shipments are collected and delivered from Tuesday to Thursday, between 8 AM and 6 PM in Poland and between 8 AM and 10 PM in Ireland. Although no specific time or time period can be arranged for collection or delivery, we do our best to make the parcel collection process as easy and trouble-free as possible.
- Shipments are collected from the sender, regardless of the country from which are dispatched.
- If you are sending a standard parcel, it will only be collected if it is not heavier than 50 kg and if its dimensions are as specified by us.
- If a shipment declared as a standard parcel is heavier than 50 kg or larger than 300 cm in circumference, it will automatically be classified as a non-standard parcel, and the cost of delivery will be calculated as for oversized parcels.
- We carry parcels specifically between Poland and Ireland (and Ireland and Poland) and, therefore, we can accept standard parcels and oversized parcels only these two routes.
- If your shipment is heavier than 31.5 kg, you must ensure that there is someone to help the courier place the parcel into the vehicle.
We are working to cover all parts of Ireland. However, it may happen that for locations far way from Dublin, such as Co.Donegal, or Bandon, Bantry, or Clonakilty (Co.Cork), we may have to ask DPD to collect and/or deliver your shipment.
For more information, please call our helpline using the phone number given in the Contact section.
- Orders can be placed via our website.
- You do not have to pay for our service before or at the time of collection, but we require the full payment before your shipment is delivered to its destination. Please note that delivery may be delayed if we do not receive your payment before the agreed delivery date.
- We will do our best to process your order as soon as possible. However, if you place an order before 9 PM, it will be processed on the next business day or the following business day.
- Parcels are collected on the collection date specified (by you or Speedpack) or on the following business day, depending on how many orders we have for that day and on the progress of our work on that day.
- These ‘date’ rules will not apply to your order if you place it a few days in advance.
Items we do not deliver
- SpeedPack will not accept any parcel containing items prohibited by law, including any illicit substances.
- We do not accept parcels containing excise goods, such as tobacco or alcohol.
- Parcels containing liquids in containers larger than 100 ml. If any such item is shipped, the parcel will not be insured.
- Glass products, electronics and other items regarded as fragile are generally not accepted. However, we can deliver them at your sole risk and responsibility.
Each shipment we accept for delivery is automatically insured. The sum insured is EUR 300. Unfortunately, no additional insurance is available now.